- Speed is infinitely variable and the torque is constant over the entire speed range.
- Excellent efficiency allows precise positioning of driven equipment.
- Rapid acceleration, deceleration and reversing.
- Large main bearings assure long life and allow heavy side load capacity.
- SAE splines and tapered keyed shafts are standard.
- Several drain port locations to ease mounting.
- Seals made of VitonÆ.
- Product PDF
Appears Rebuilt, Sold As Is
Shipping Weight: 250 Lbs
Prices are in Canadian Dollars
- Canadian customers will be charged GST or HST on material and shipping
- US and international customers may be charged incoming taxes, duties, brokerage charges by their countries customs department or shipping company
If you have any questions regarding our products please call Jeff or Carrie at 1-289-820-7831
- NISurplus Inc
- Welland Ontario,Canada
- Phone: 1-289-820-7831
- E-mail: Carrie@nisurplus.com