Lot of 2 Northman Directional Control Valve SWH-G02-C2-A120-20
SOLENOID OPERATED DIRECTIONAL VALVE
• Armature operates in oil system. Impact is cushioned, noise is reduced and solenoid life is increased.
• Wet armature solenoid eliminates pushpin seal, therefore no seal wear or leakage for longer valve life.
• Molded coils for maximum insulating properties, which is impervious to moisture and dirt.
• Plug-in solenoid, for ease of maintenance.
• All spools and bodies are interchangeable, simplifying maintenance.
• Indicating signal lights and bolt kits are standard.
• High pressure, high flow rating, and low-pressure drop.
• Specially designed, balanced spool allows proper shifting force, for maximum reliability and long life.
• Viton seal kits are available for fire-resistance fluids.
Appears Unused, Sold As Is
Shipping Weight: 7 Lbs
All prices are in Canadian Dollars
- Canadian customers will be charged GST or HST on material and shipping
- US and international customers may be charged incoming taxes, duties, brokerage charges by their countries customs department or shipping company
If you have any questions regarding our products please call Jeff or Carrie at 1-289-820-7831
- NISurplus Inc
- Welland Ontario,Canada
- Phone: 1-289-820-7831
- E-mail: Carrie@nisurplus.com