Northman Directional Control Valve SW-G06-C6-ET-A120-10
Subplate Mounted, External Pilot
• Armature operates in system oil. Impact is decreased and cushioning added, making less noise & prolonged solenoid life.
• Wet armature solenoid eliminates push pin seal, reducing seal wear and leakage for longer valve life.
• Molded coil gives maximum insulating properties. They are protected by a special resin and impervious to moisture and dirt for ease of maintenance.
• Plug-in solenoid, easy to change coil.
• Change of pilot and drain can be easily accomplished by plugging or unplugging.
• Spool is designed to avoid creating jet flow or turbulence under high pressure and flow.
- Appears Used, Sold As Is
- Shipping Weight: 35 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" & 10" & 8" Box
Prices are in Canadian Dollars
- Canadian customers will be charged GST or HST on material and shipping
- US and international customers may be charged incoming taxes, duties, brokerage charges by their countries customs department or shipping company
- Items are generally shipped the day after receiving payment. Let us know if you need expedited services
- Contact us regarding freight shipments.
- Small packages are shipped Canada Post or UPS. We can also ship collect on your UPS, Fedex, DHL, Tiger company account
If you have any questions regarding our products please call Jeff or Carrie at 1-289-820-7831
- NISurplus Inc
- Welland Ontario,Canada
- Phone: 1-289-820-7831
- E-mail: Carrie@nisurplus.com